First Presbyterian Church Mishawaka



Malawi Work Day - May 11th - 10-12 - Making pillow case dresses.


Grounds Clean Up -  May 18th  9am till done

Pentecost -  May 19th  wear Red!

Pentecost OfferingReceived May 19th.   A gift to the Pentecost Offering helps the church address the needs of at-risk children. 40% of the Pentecost offering is retained by our congregation so we can make an impact in the lives of young people within our own community. The remaining 60% is used to support children-at-risk, youth, and young adults through ministries of the Presbyterian Mission Agency.Pen


Upper Room- re-opening - Our first sale day of 2024 - March 22nd and 23rd  9am- 1pm.  Come check us out!

Check out our facebook page for details -  Facebook Event




“[Resurrection] Friends, let me go over the Message with you one final time—this Message that I proclaimed and that you made your own; this Message on which you took your stand and by which your life has been saved. (I’m assuming, now, that your belief was the real thing and not a passing fancy, that you’re in this for good and holding fast.)” -1 Corinthians 15:1, 3-4 Listen to chapter
Powered by